France being a nation of cyclists, there are many cycle routes to be found and explored in the area of the Seven Valleys. You may also be able to join one of the local cycle tours that are often advertised. The ‘Boucle d’Artois’ race takes place in Spring and often passes through St. Pol.
Having ‘holidayed’ on two wheels many a time both in the UK and on the continent, we know only too well what it is like to arrive at your overnight stop cold, soaked through and unable to dry out!
So, we have a drying room for those who get caught in the rain. You can wash your bike down, get the mud off your shoes and hang your clothes up to dry.
We have a small workshop with various tools so that hopefully you can fix the problem – or ask Paul!
If driving over with a car, the following are obligatory:
– ALL documents (not photocopies)
– Driving licence
– High Vis vest (for driver and passengers)
– Keep to the right (it happens!)
– Especially be aware of the rule “Priority to the right”, particularly in towns and small villages
– Also recommended: recovery and health insurance
EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NOS:
– 15 Ambulance (SAMU)
– 18 Fire Brigade (Pompiers)
– 17 Police (Gendarmerie)
-112 European Emergency number (English spoken)