We have travelled many times on two wheels, both in the UK and on the continent, and know only too well what it is like to arrive at your overnight stop cold, soaked through and unable to dry out!
So we have a drying room for those who get caught in the rain. You can wash the bike down, get the mud off your boots and hang your leathers up to dry.
– Secure courtyard & garaged parking
– Small workshop with compressor, battery tester/charger, bike lift etc
– Large games room with kitchenette
– BBQ in courtyard
– Site mechanic! Paul may be able to help fix a problem
– Indoor camping in The Hayloft
– Bike repatriation available
Riding in the area : There are many excellent roads in this part of Northern France – and not all of them are flat and straight. You can wind your way through some of the valleys, stop off to admire the view, visit an abbey or one of the many WW1 sites – or simply have something to eat and drink. We will be happy to help with your itinerary. Check out What to see & do for some ideas.
– February: Enduropale at Le Touquet – a motorcycle event on the beach attracting over 200,000 spectators!
– May: Promosport
– September: Classic bike meet – Caiman
– Various: Track days for groups and individuals. Full Day: 90 euros Half Day 60 euros. We will be happy to arrange these for you.
The following are obligatory:
– ALL documents (not photocopies)
– Driving Licence
– High Vis vest
– Keep to the right (it happens!)
– Especially be aware of the rule “Priority to the right”, particularly in towns and small villages
– Also recommended: Recovery insurance and health insurance
– 15 Ambulance (SAMU)
– 18 Fire Brigade (Pompiers)
– 17 Police (Gendarmerie)
– 112 European Emergency number (English spoken)